nokia_rx51_test failing due to http://repository.maemo.org not reachable

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Fri Jan 13 19:29:27 CET 2023

On Fri, Jan 13, 2023 at 06:20:47PM +0100, Pali Rohár wrote:
> On Friday 13 January 2023 17:58:34 Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:

> > > Perhaps Pali has some insight as to why Azure gets rate limited or
> > > something so badly?
>
> I do not know about any Azure rate limiting. Maybe it is just a generic
> issue that server was not available...

Consistently, Azure fails (gives up at an hour) to download the files,
while they're available normally (I can download them at the same time,
or GitLab is also doing it fine, concurrently).

> > Adding the files to the Docker image would be an alternative solution.
>
> I think that this is the proper solution. Also there is no need to
> rebuild qemu binary every time. Just put everything into the image.

If we're going to go that route, we should also build and package the
special qemu, then modify the test script to see if things exist in say
/opt/nokia (where I see Heinrich already has a patch to put the debs
in).

--
Tom