Pull request for tpm-20012023

Ilias Apalodimas ilias.apalodimas at linaro.org
Fri Jan 20 10:18:59 CET 2023

Hi Tom,

The following changes since commit 53c47c59e638cc118c272235db516bb541dad0ac:

  Merge tag 'dm-pull-18jan23' of https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-dm (2023-01-19 09:46:57 -0500)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-tpm/ tags/tpm-20012023

for you to fetch changes up to eda976d36a37d459da5908fb922173a4bafe8666:

  tee: optee: fix uuid comparisons on service discovery (2023-01-20 10:04:56 +0200)

The pipeline https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-tpm/-/pipelines/14793
seems fine.

Please pull!

Regards
/Ilias

I've added myself as a co-maintainer on the TEE tree and I'll be
carrying those patches from now.

There's a size comparison fix when looking TAs (trusted apps)
that can be scanned over a pseudo-bus provided by OP-TEE.
Up to now we were only comparing the first 4/8 bytes of the UUID.

There's also some additions to the firmware TPM driver which will
allow to be automatically scanned if the TA is compiled with that
support.

Finally a print when probing for an RNG device provided by
OP-TEE is properly adjusted.

Ilias Apalodimas (4):
      tee: optee: fix a print error on rng probing
      MAINTAINERS: add a new entry on TEE MAINTAINERS
      tpm2: ftpm: add the device in the OP-TEE services list
      tee: optee: fix uuid comparisons on service discovery

 MAINTAINERS                 | 3 +++
 drivers/tee/optee/core.c    | 4 ++--
 drivers/tpm/tpm2_ftpm_tee.c | 3 +++