U-Boot support for M68K removal

Angelo Dureghello angelo.dureghello at timesys.com
Mon Jan 30 13:49:11 CET 2023

Hi Tom and all,

really have to apologize, had hard times these last 2 years
and couldn't follow at all the activity, i am totally culprit
and responsible.

Now i can jump back on following, if there is any sense
in keeping m68k/coldfire.
Let me know, if ok i start back checking all old patches
from tonight. Also, will have to update my email and rebase
to master.

Regards,
angelo

--