[PATCH v2 23/32] test: cmd: fdt: Test fdt set
sjg at chromium.org
Wed Mar 8 23:16:44 CET 2023
Add 'fdt set' test which works as follows:
- Create fuller FDT, map it to sysmem
- Set either existing property to overwrite it, or new property
- Test setting both single properties as well as string and integer arrays
- Test setting to non-existent nodes and aliases
- Verify set values using 'fdt get value'
The test case can be triggered using:
./u-boot -Dc 'ut fdt'
To dump the full output from commands used during test, add '-v' flag.
Signed-off-by: Marek Vasut <marek.vasut+renesas at mailbox.org>
Reviewed-by: Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org>
Cc: Heinrich Schuchardt <heinrich.schuchardt at canonical.com>
Cc: Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org>
Cc: Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com>
V2: Add comments
test/cmd/fdt.c | 144 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 144 insertions(+)
Applied to u-boot-dm/next, thanks!
More information about the U-Boot