WIP: Signing TI x509 certificates using binman

Neha Malcom Francis n-francis at ti.com
Fri Mar 24 10:28:50 CET 2023

Hi Simon,

Before I roll out the entire series that works for packaging K3
bootloader images, wanted to get some reviews and comments regarding the
implementation of the signing etype [1] . I believe I've taken into
consideration what we've discussed earlier [2].

Let me know your thoughts. The tree is also WIP, and was mainly designed
for testing the signing etype on two of the devices. I will add the
remaining and refine the series based on the next comments.

[1]
https://github.com/nehamalcom/u-boot/commit/ea7413ed5864340bd6f01e704e8bdcc073a7896b#diff-efb03d61a324724c4f86bf42b45c4e4e614cab18e1b3184f63721d62280a11b5

[2]
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20230224120340.587786-1-n-francis@ti.com/