[v4 0/7] Fix Rockchip RK3399 bootstd migration

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Fri Mar 24 21:58:09 CET 2023

Hey all,

I took a look at Simon's v3 series to fix the rk3399 bootstd migration,
and it changed too much for everything else. I took about half of that
series and then reworked a few things. Now only rk3399 platforms change
at all and aside from bootcmd changes, the only thing is they now
disable true/test/sysboot/showvar/false/exit commands as those were
being pulled in from distro and now we don't set that flag. I think the
way I changed how we enable BOOTSTD_DEFAULTS should make it easier to
perform more SoC migrations.

--
Tom