modified UBoot to include I2C communication

Andy Goh andy.goh at stengg.com
Thu May 25 11:03:16 CEST 2023

Dear Sir,
I am working on a project based on NXP's iMX8M mini board, to include I2C library in the UBoot , I had browse thru UBoot website below, could anyone kindly advise which source file to amend and what are the code to include for I2C? like CONFIG_SYS_NUM_I2C_BUSES etc... is the modification to be done on Yocto project?
Any help on source code or documentation are welcome, thanks.

https://source.denx.de/u-boot/u-boot/tree/master/

Cheers,
Andy
andy.goh at stengg.com<mailto:andy.goh at stengg.com>

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If this email has been sent to you in error, please delete it immediately and notify us. Please do not copy, distribute, or disseminate part or whole of this email if you are not the intended recipient or if you have not been authorized to do so. We reserve the right, to the extent and under circumstances permitted by applicable laws, to retain, monitor, and intercept email messages to and from our systems. Thank you.