[ANN] U-Boot v2023.07-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon May 29 17:00:09 CEST 2023

Hey all,

Well, this is shaping up to be one of the releases where I do a bad job
at following the -rc schedule, sorry. That said, we're well in to the
stability period now, so I'm hoping for pull requests versus the next
branch at this point and only regression fixes versus master.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2023.07-rc2..v2023.07-rc3
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

Continuing on schedule now and that means the rest of the rcs every
other Monday, and with final release on July 3rd, 2023.  Thanks all!

--
Tom