bug - bootflow: grub efi crashes when bootflow selected explicitly

Shantur Rathore i at shantur.com
Wed Nov 15 16:22:59 CET 2023

Hi Simon,

> Is this the blue port on top of the USB-C connector?

Yes, that's correct.
For my drive I needed -
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20231110141311.512334-1-i@shantur.com/

https://redirect.armbian.com/rockpro64/Bookworm_current

> Yes it is scanning first, before reading the efi app, etc.
>
> I have the same hardware so may be able to dig into this.

Sorry, I meant to ask if anything specific to USB.
I see it loads efi from the network or disk and calls bootefi with the
loaded address.
I don't know deep boot / efi stuff, just trying to compare how it's

Kind regards,
Shantur