U-Boot 2023.10 does not boot from uSD on RPi4

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Fri Oct 13 18:57:37 CEST 2023

Hi Peter,

On Fri, 13 Oct 2023 at 09:22, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 13, 2023 at 5:09 PM Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 3:58 PM Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,

Does U-Boot assume that any SDHCI interface holds storage? Does it use
a different compatible string for WiFi?

The call to bootdev_setup_for_sibling_blk() in mmc_bind() is what sets
up the bootdev, so I suppose there could be a condition there.

Having said that, I doubt it would cause any problems.

If your comment is about my patch, then could you please reply there,
to avoid confusion?

Regards,
Simon