Fwd: OSFF Firmware Hackathon goes official! Are you ready?!

Lean Sheng Tan sheng.tan at 9elements.com
Mon Oct 30 10:26:41 CET 2023

Hi all,
Open Source Fimeware community has came a long way since its debut: and
truly appreciate the freedom fighters and firmware enthusists from U-Boot
community that work tirelessly to promote Open Source Firmware, our journey
was never easy.

This time, we hereby want to invite you to Open Source Firmware Foundation
Firmware Hackathon - to Bochum, Germany, to gather all the firmware folks
together for a good technical sharing and have fun hacking firmware as a
community.

There will be free flow of drinks and a dinner party comes with the ticket,
for more info, refer to the posters attached or here:
https://opensourcefirmware.foundation/events/osff-fall-hackathon-2023/

Happy to see you there!!!

Best Regards,
*Lean Sheng Tan*

9elements GmbH, Kortumstraße 19-21, 44787 Bochum, Germany
Email: sheng.tan at 9elements.com
Phone: *+49 234 68 94 188 <+492346894188>*
Mobile: *+49 176 76 113842 <+4917676113842>*

Registered office: Bochum
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bochum, HRB 17519
Management: Sebastian German, Eray Bazaar

Data protection information according to Art. 13 GDPR
<https://9elements.com/privacy>