[ANN] U-Boot v2024.04 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Apr 2 13:03:20 CEST 2024

Hey all,

It's Tuesday, and for once I'm not late and it's release day and so here
is v2024.04. Once again I want to thank everyone that's contributed to
this release, not just in terms of code, but documentation, testing and
otherwise ensuring things go as smoothly as they can.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2024.04-rc5..v2024.04
contains what I've pulled since the last RC or:
git log --merges v2024.01..v2024.04
for changes since the last full release. As always, more details in
pull requests (or the tags referenced by them) will result in more
details here.

The merge window is formally open again, and I'll be merging in next
shortly. v2024.07 is scheduled for Monday, July 1st, 2024 and the merge
window will close and -rc1 will be released on the 22nd of April, and
then the next window will open with -rc2, two weeks later.

Thanks all!

--
Tom