usb dwc3 controller configuration discussion

1825416995 1825416995 at qq.com
Tue Sep 3 04:03:46 CEST 2024

hello,uboot official website personnel.
I am writing this email,is want to to ask you a question.
I have a little confused in usb dwc3 controller. in detail, when dwc3 controller as the device  peripheral , and in setup transfer: if the data stage have two trb, the first trb type is 'Control-Data', and the other trb type i think is 'Normal'. but in your code, the other trb is also 'Control-Data'. so I think this is a error.(in function "__dwc3_ep0_do_control_data" of file ep0.c )

I don't know if I understand this correct ly. attached is the corresponding code😊