[U-Boot-Users] flash memory access

Paul McAvoy paulmcav at queda.net
Sun Mar 2 02:12:12 CET 2003

I was using the reference of 256 * 128K sectors from some other demo sorce
code that came with the board.  But after looking at the datasheet for the
device:
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/product_card.asp?family_id=624&family_name
=Flash+Memory&part_id=1761

There is no mention of any sectors on the chip, and the only way to
re-program it (apparently) is to re-flash the entire thing.

-p