[U-Boot-Users] MC68360 Port

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 6 22:49:07 CET 2003

Dear Reinhard,

in message <01c401c2e427$88e01700$6d4ba8c0 at alb.sub.de> you wrote:

> has anyone ever thought about a port for the
>
> <ducking down>

Why?

>     MC68360 ?

Yes, of course. Just waiting for a customer who asks for it.

> Although there is no use for booting LinuX there I like the features like
> TFTP, good exploration possibilites of the hardware (md, imd, ports etc). I
> think there is no need to limit U-Boot to LinuX-able processors only...

100% correct.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Repeat after me:
Usenet is not a word processor; it's a medium where aesthetics count.
Mozilla is not a newsreader; it's a web browser.
Windows is not an operating system; it's a GUI on a program loader.
         -- Tom Christiansen in <6bq0g5$lr4$2 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>