[U-Boot-Users] Enforcement of coding standards

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Mar 7 20:47:02 CET 2003

In message <5.1.0.14.2.20030307103725.026dc9f0 at falcon.si.com> you wrote:
> The technical term for this is "bit-rot" and it is an immutable law of
> software, a manifestation of entropy ;-).

This is not exactly the case here. Actually most of these boards  are
actively  used  by  quite a lot of people, see for example the Walnut
board or the FADS8xx or the MPC8260ADS or the RPX{Classic,lite,super}
boards.

It's just that a number of active users does not automatically create
an active maintainer.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
The software required `Windows 95 or better', so I installed Linux.