[U-Boot-Users] Minicom for image download

Chris Hallinan clh at net1plus.com
Tue Mar 18 21:53:56 CET 2003

Uggh, if you really, really must use Minicom for upload, try this!
(I presume you meant upload, not download.)  It has worked for me
when I absolutely, positively couldn't use any better way (network,
BDI-2000, etc).

This little utility was written to work with Minicom, and supports
XON-XOFF in case your target does, also.  I have used it
successfully on Sandpoint using DINK32 with rather large binary
images.

-Chris Hallinan
DS4.COM, Inc.