[U-Boot-Users] Minicom for image download

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 18 23:05:52 CET 2003

In message <20030318210017.GI28544 at pengutronix.de> you wrote:

> Which is what I did, but it does not work the way I assumed. What do you
> have in your "File transfer protocols" dialogue? I have something like
>
> 	/usr/bin/gkermit -q -i -s	Y    U    Y       N       N
> 	/usr/bin/gkermit -q -i -r       Y    D    Y       N       N

Why do you make it that complicated, instead of using a (broken) tool
like minicom as terminal interface and another (feature-limited) tool
like gkermit you can do the same function (just better, because  it's
working,  and  not  only under Linux, but also nearly _any_ other OS,
too) using C-Kermit.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Use C++ to confuse your enemies; use C to produce stable code.