[U-Boot-Users] [RFD] Consistent debugging output structure

Robert Schwebel r.schwebel at pengutronix.de
Mon Mar 24 09:59:22 CET 2003

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 09:52:23AM +0100, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> I have answered this question before. I see no need for such a  patch
> in  the  common  code. You can easily implement it using the existing
> debug() macro if you feel you need it in your own code.
>
> I will reject such a patch if it globally effects all boards and  all
> common code.

How could it affect other implementations if, additionally to the
existing debug() function, debug2() and debug3() are added? Sorry, but I
don't understand your arguments. I've never said that I wanted to change
the whole code at once.

Robert
   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4