[U-Boot-Users] boot commands

Stephen Williams gfi8d1h02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 31 22:08:56 CEST 2004

I am setting up my device to autoboot, and I want to compile
in a default boot command (a la CONFIG_BOOTCOMMAND) and only
use the bootcmd variable if it is defined. I want to use the
other environment for other things, though.

It appears to me, though, that in main.c autoboot will be
prevented if getenv("bootcmd") returns 0, no matter what
the CONFIG_BOOTCOMMAND value is set.

Am I mis-reading this? Is this an error in need of fixing?

steve at XXXXXXXXXX           But I have promises to keep,
http://www.XXXXXXXXXX         and lines to code before I sleep,