[U-Boot-Users] Re: PATCH: Add support for EmbeddedPlanet EP88x boards

Will Haines will.haines at embedded-sys.com
Wed Jul 13 18:31:33 CEST 2005

Yuli Barcohen <yuli <at> arabellasw.com> writes:

> The attached patch adds support for EmbeddedPlanet EP88x boards. It was
> tested on EP88xC board with MPC885 processor, 64MB RAM, and 16MB flash.

Thank you for the patch.  The code should help me a lot.  However, when I tried
to test it with my board and EP885C, I got no output to the terminal.  When I
try to step through it, everything goes fine until it appears to go into an
infinite loop in sdram_table.  The point where it loops looks like this in the
debugger:

0xfc01b410 in sdram_table ()
(gdb)
0xfc01b348 in sdram_table ()
(gdb)

Do you have any idea why it would be doing this?

Also, because it may solve the problem, what version of u-boot did you write the
patch against?  I am using the stable 1.1.2 build, but I guess you may have used
some CVS version.