[U-Boot-Users] SoM ftp password change

NZG ngustavson at emacinc.com
Wed Jun 1 22:48:33 CEST 2005

Somebody was bombing our ftp site with some kind of recursive attack and
eating up all the servers cpu time, so I'm afraid the public ftp thing is
going to have to go down for now.

Sigh, I supposed it was a matter of time....

In the mean time, we've modified the login, but will only be able to give it
out to customers and trusted developers for the moment.

If you would like to request access please send an email to
coldfirertai at emacinc.com, and we will try to grant all reasonable requests.

We will work on getting up a decent repository structure that's a bit more
secure, but the netadmin say's I'll have to give him some time on it.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

P.S. Rev 3 of the SoM-5282EM board has just been released, which is a cleaner
build that uses Minix busybox and supports the MMC.

NZG.