[U-Boot-Users] Problem transferring file using kermit

Andy Hawkins a.hawkins at cabletime.com
Fri Jun 10 12:36:50 CEST 2005

Hi,

> What you do looks all correct to me, and to me it works.

Looks right to me :(

> Which board is this? Any change that the serial port needs  something
> like HW handshake signals or so?

It's custom hardware. Under hyperterminal I have it configured for 115200,
8N1, no flow control (and this matches what I'm using under kermit).

Annoyingly, it works fine under Hyperterminal. However, we're now trying to
script the automatic installation of software for this board, so we'd rather
(obviously) do this using something scriptable like kermit.

Any other ideas?

Andy