[U-Boot-Users] Problem transferring file using kermit

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jun 10 15:58:20 CEST 2005

In message <002601c56da8$4fef3fe0$153335bf at cabletime.com> you wrote:

> Annoyingly, it works fine under Hyperterminal. However, we're now trying to
> script the automatic installation of software for this board, so we'd rather
> (obviously) do this using something scriptable like kermit.

Well, can you try some other board to find  out  if  it's  the  PC  /
kermit side or the target which is causing the problems?

> Any other ideas?

For automatic installation I recommend to use expect - it allows  far
more things than kermit; btw - why don't you TFTP for download?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If it went on at this rate, in several billion  years  he'd  be  rich
beyond his wildest dreams!            - Terry Pratchett, _Soul Music_