[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot Support for EP885C

Yuli Barcohen yuli at arabellasw.com
Wed Jun 15 15:16:34 CEST 2005

    Will> As an aside, I have actually been looking into Arabella's
    Will> flavor of Linux for our board.

So let's take this off the list. It has nothing to do with U-Boot.

    Will> I got the Free Reference Kit, and I was disappointed to see
    Will> that U-Boot was only configured for Motorola-ADS and Adder
    Will> boards.  I am very grateful that you are working on a port.
    Will> Just for my edification, do you have a timetable for making
    Will> the port publicly available?

The port is ready, I just have to prepare a patch. I sent several
patches for different boards recently so I want to make sure I'm not
creating conflicts sending patches depending on other patches.

    Will> Thank you again for all your help.  I am very excited to try
    Will> U-Boot instead of PlanetCore.

 Yuli Barcohen       | Phone +972-9-765-1788 |  Software Project Leader
 yuli at arabellasw.com | Fax   +972-9-765-7494 | Arabella Software, Israel