[U-Boot-Users] invalid option 'short-load-bytes'

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 09:51:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

--- Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
> cc1: error: invalid option 'short-load-bytes'
> cc1: error: invalid option 'apcs-32'

Fixed. Just had to remove the options.

I tried the hello_world.bin example, but, somehow
printf seems to print the character followed by a
character return. As a result, I am not able to view
the output. It displays the character and clears it so
fast. If I use putc, it works perfect. Does printf
have this behavior in the library provided with?

Using cross-toolchain 3.4.2 on ARM926EJ-S.

SK

--
proudly anti-micro$oft