[U-Boot-Users] Q: how about "closed" hardware platforms?

Leif Lindholm leif.lindholm at i3micro.com
Tue Jun 28 13:35:23 CEST 2005

Hi

Like I mentioned in my previous mail to the list, I no longer have
access to a db1550 board, so I can no longer test/verify au1550 support.

We use u-boot in our mood 100 and 300 set-top boxes, which are only sold
to network operators and the like.

Where I'm getting at is - would it be possible to get our u-boot patches
integrated into mainstream CVS (or git?), even though probably noone
outside this company will ever be actively using u-boot on these boards?

/
	Leif