[U-Boot-Users] AVR32 patchset available

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 31 16:53:22 CEST 2006

Dear Haarvard,

in message <20060831163957.6bb7f388 at cad-250-152.norway.atmel.com> you wrote:

> Ah, I guess I have to check my setup. Both git and quilt are supposed to
> catch things like this...

How did you set it up to catch thse things?

> > Please get rid of include/asm-avr32/initcalls.h
>
> Where should I move the prototypes?

I think they are used in board.c only?

> > Special formatting is required for the CHANGELOG entry.
>
> Documented where?

Use the existing CHANGELOG as an example.

> > That's what I did. I just used the latest version.
>
> There's a newer version than 1.1.4?

Of course: top of tree in git.

> I take it you think the current division is fine, then?

I didn't look for this. You will have to resplit anyway  due  to  the
40kB size limit on the list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Faith: not *wanting* to know what is true."    - Friedrich Nietzsche