[U-Boot] [patch] dm355evm NAND support

David Brownell david-b at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 5 22:26:31 CEST 2009

On Monday 05 October 2009, Tom wrote:

> In general it is better to break patches that do multiple things into
> multiple patches.  When you resubmit, please break this patch into its
> logical parts :
> 1. NAND
> 2. Environment

Hmm, my *original* patch necessarily disabled both
because there was no persistent store to hold the
site-appropriate environment without NAND support.
I was waiting for the 4-bit ECC stuff to merge.

So I don't see those two as being cleanly separable.

> 3. Bootdelay

That makes some sense.  Though again, the original
reason for disabling it was the absense of persistent
storage to hold

However, there's evidently been some other stuff
going on since I prepared this patch, so I'll follow
up to Sandeep's post.

- Dave