[U-Boot] imx27lite stability problems.

javier Martin javier.martin at vista-silicon.com
Fri Oct 16 15:33:10 CEST 2009

2009/9/17 Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de>:
> Dear javier Martin
>
>> I would like to help to solve this problems, but I don't know exactly
>> where to begin from. I have been reviewing clock settings. Could this
>> be happening because this board is using 32KHz xtal as reference
>> instead of 26MHz one?
>
> Yes, of course this could be a problem. Is this an original LogicPD
> board?  Did you adapt the code for the different clock speed? What
> exactly did you change?

Dear Wolfgang Denk,
I could finally test this in an original LogicPD i.mx27 litekit board
and found the same problems.
System gets stuck when issuing a ping command.

- I am using u-boot-arm repository "commit
617da90c1dcf65428ddfb63fef897439950bc915" without any modifications.
- arm-linux-gcc toolchains from eldk-arm-4.1.
- I configured u-boot for i.mx27 litekit, compiled and flashed it in
the NOR with a JTAG.

Please, do you have an idea of what could I be missing?

--
Javier Martin
Vista Silicon S.L.