[U-Boot] CONFIG_GENERIC_MMC Usage

Shane Volpe shanevolpe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:45:20 CEST 2009

Minkyu,
Thank you for the response.  I have only one question remaining:

1.) Is there any documentation in place (or can someone send me off a
quick reply) on how to set up the generic mmc driver with a board?

I'm assuming what I need to do is add code to my board file to
initialize the MMC hardware.  This was originally done in "
drivers/mmc/pxa_mmc.c" with mmc_init() well now it is
mmc_legacy_init().

I'm assuming all I would need to do is remove all the mmc commands
from that code and just *take* the hardware initialization code from
it (check it for accuracy) and add it to my board file, is that
correct?

Regards,
Shane