[U-Boot] ARM pull request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Oct 18 22:28:12 CEST 2009

Dear Tom,

In message <4ADB78D4.2060609 at windriver.com> you wrote:

> > And where is this patch coming from? Again, I canot see a trace of it
> > in the mailing list archive, and anyway, it must go through the net
> > custodian, or at least have Ben's blessing (Acked-by: line).
> >
> This came from the last ti pull.

Ah, I see.

Sandeep, please never check in commits that have not bee posted on
the mailing list. And please don't check in commits that need to go
through another repository (or at least make sure you have the
Acked-by: from the respective custodian). Thanks.

> I will fix the subject in at91 patch
> and remove the overo net patch
> and restore the author of the 3430 sdp patch with a rebase.
>
> I will resend the pull request when done.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Today's robots are very primitive, capable of understanding  only  a
few  simple  instructions  such  as 'go left', 'go right', and 'build
car'."                                                  - John Sladek