[U-Boot] CONFIG_GENERIC_MMC Usage

Shane Volpe shanevolpe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:45:50 CEST 2009

After further reviewing the code I now see getting the PXA working
with the GENERIC_MMC interface is more complex than I thought.  From
what I can tell reading through the code I really need to re-write the
driver/pxa_mmc.c to support the mmc structure (include/mmc.h).  It
needs to have an initializer that sets up all of the variables in the
mmc structure and have the required functions for the new mmc:
send_cmd, set_ios and init.

Before I attempt writing the pxa generic mmc code I just wanted to
post and see if anyone else is working on it.
Regards,
Shane