[U-Boot] pata support in u-boot

Lv Terry-R65388 Rui.Lv at freescale.com
Wed Oct 21 11:58:32 CEST 2009

Hi Denk,

	 drivers/block/pata_bfin.c uses sata.h and can use commands in cmd_sata.c.
	 drivers/block/mg_disk.c uses mg_disk.h and can use commands in cmd_mgdisk.c.
	 drivers/block/sil680.c, hm.., I don't know what cmd it uses.

	There's also ATAPI in cmd_ide.c,  which uses code in Pcs440ep.c.

	They are all ATAPI, But use different interface.

	There is no ata common function definitions.

	I just wonder if I should create a new interface, like cmd_pata.c and mxc_pata.h for my ata.

	Actually, sata interface is ok for use in my ata. But it may make customer confused.

	I don't want to add redundant code for ata, so I just ask if there is a better implementation for ata.

	Thanks~~

Yours
Terry