[U-Boot] Query: Does Uboot support CFI flash driver forM29W128GH

prakash bedge prakash.bedge at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:24:25 CET 2009

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for information.

Can you please send me the patch details to fixup the CFI query related bug
for M29W128GH?

In the code for each header file there is a macro named
CONFIG_FLASH_CFI_DRIVER defined in each board specific header file in folder
/include/configs. But I am not seeing any #ifdef for this macro in code.
Where this macro is being checked in the code?

Is there any documentation giving details on how the CFI flash
driver executes in U-Boot?
Please share the document if you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Prakash