[U-Boot] Starting compressed win CE kernel

A. Geisreiter ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de
Fri Sep 4 12:14:08 CEST 2009

Hello,

I use U-Boot for starting Windows CE. At the moment I take the nk.bin File
and start it with the U-Boot patch of Ryan Chen. Now I will compress the
nk.bin file, because in addition to that it takes much less space in the
Flash memory. I have tried it with the unzip command, but it takes too much
time. Can I use another compression tool from u-boot. I think a compressed
linux kernel can be started with bootm. So can I use maybe only the
compression tool of the bootm command? If so, how can I do this?

Thanks,

Andreas