[U-Boot] ARM Pull Request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Sep 6 23:16:29 CEST 2009

Dear Dirk Behme,

In message <4AA4020C.8080200 at googlemail.com> you wrote:

> > My vote is for keeping the board config file named devkit8000.h - that's
> > U-Boot's current, standard naming convention and it matches up with the
> > board name under board/.

ACK.

> And I vote (as agreed like mentioned above) for omap3_devkit8000.h as
> this is the current, standard OMAP3 config file naming convention
> which matches with all other OMAP3 configs.

I hear your vote, but in this case you are alone against eveybody
else. This "standard OMAP3 config file naming convention" is
something that needs to and will be cleaned up.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
This all sounds complicated, but it mostly does excatly what you  ex-
pect. It's just difficult for us to explain what you expect...
                       - L. Wall & R. L. Schwartz, _Programming Perl_