[U-Boot] OMAP3 SPL: merge window question

Simon Schwarz simonschwarzcor at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:29:35 CEST 2011

Dear Wolfgang Denk, Sandeep Paulraj and Albert Aribaud,

I'am working on the OMAP3 SPL which is part of my bachelor thesis. Some of the
code was already posted - but i staled my work to wait for the new SPL layout
and the work on OMAP4 by Aneeshi V.

This weekend Annesh V. released the OMAP4 patch and I now start to merge my OMAP3
patches with the common parts of Aneesh's patch.

I think I can release a patch until the end of the week. Is it possible to get
the patch into the upcoming release?

I finish my BA thesis in September - mainlining the code before would be great.

Regards
Simon