[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] integratorap patches

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sat Jul 23 15:20:11 CEST 2011

Le 22/07/2011 15:46, Linus Walleij a écrit :
> Hi Albert,
>
> since I think we have now resolved the remaining issue with the
> build system I'm reiterating this pull request.
>
> Changes from last time:
> - MAINTAINERS change also covers me taking over the integratorcp
>    board
> - Build the integratorap/cp variants using boards.cfg configuration
>
> The latest version of all patches are used, i.e those that have
> yielded no further comments.
>
> The following changes since commit 74fac70084bb040342fafc3b0d2ef50fbe35646f:
>    Wolfgang Denk (1):
>          Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-mmc
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    git://git.linaro.org/people/triad/u-boot for-albert

 From a process standpoint, I'd rather apply the last version of each
patch present on the list / on patchwork and apply it, rather than
pulling in a repo other than the U-boot official repos.

If any of the patches in your repo are not yet posted on the list,
please do so; if they all are, then can you provide the list of the
patchwork URLs? Thanks a lot in advance.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.