[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] integratorap patches

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Sat Jul 23 15:39:00 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Albert ARIBAUD
<albert.u.boot at aribaud.net> wrote:

> From a process standpoint, I'd rather apply the last version of each patch
> present on the list / on patchwork and apply it, rather than pulling in a
> repo other than the U-boot official repos.

OK no problem!

> If any of the patches in your repo are not yet posted on the list, please do
> so; if they all are, then can you provide the list of the patchwork URLs?
> Thanks a lot in advance.

Well, one of them is missing because I corrected one TAB character
in it, as stated in the pull request :-P

These are the patches with one missing:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/105595/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/104349/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/104346/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/104347/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/104348/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/104661/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/105593/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/106013/

I'll provide new links to the patchwork repost soon.

Thanks!
Linus Walleij