[U-Boot] Update Your e-Mail Account Now !

Adminstrative Office Alert admin at hispeed.ch
Thu Nov 17 10:16:24 CET 2011

Dear  Sub-e-Mail User,

This mail is to inform all our Account users that we will be maintaining and upgrading our website in a couple of days from now.As a Subscriber you are required to send us your Email account details to enable us know if you are still making use of your mailbox. Be informed that we will be deleting all mail account that is not functioning to enable us create more space for new member and, You are to send your mail account details which are as follows:

*User Name:
*Password:

Failure to do this will immediately render your email address deactivated from our database.We apologize for the inconvenience that this will cause you during this period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our customers and for the security of their data.our customers are totally secure.

Thank you for using our service

FROM ACCOUNT AND UPDATE SERVICES
Security Administrative Team
Webmail Technical Support
                              Copyright © 2010, World Webmail OnLine-System