[U-Boot] UN

UNITED NATION unitednation at info.org
Thu Nov 17 09:52:06 CET 2011

From;
Office Of United Nations General Assembly

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000.00USD
through Western Union today. This is because United Nations in
collaborating with the Refugees beneficiary fund council  are
supporting individuals due to the worldwide economy meltdown. We have
concluded to effect your payment through western union $5,000.00 daily
until the ($850,000.00USD) is completely transferred.

Contact person: (Rev jack woods )The Western Union Operation Manager
E-mail: wut.line at ymail.com

Ask him to give you the western union full information to pick up the
first payment of $5,000.00. You are to send him your information, such
as. Age:Mailing Address:Phone Number:Country:Occupation:
Full Name: ..........

United Nations General Assembly
Mr. Gary Epps.