[U-Boot] Tegra Patches

Stephen Warren swarren at nvidia.com
Tue Nov 22 01:12:11 CET 2011

On 11/21/2011 05:05 PM, Simon Glass wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Stephen Warren <swarren at nvidia.com> wrote:
>> Is there a status update for the creation of a Tegra git that we could
>> fetch and branch from ?
>
> Well I could put up a tree, but it's a bit dangerous - the real place
> is patchwork.

I thought there was going to be a u-boot-tegra.git that a Tegra U-boot
maintainer would put the patches into once reviewed/approved, and then
send pull requests to Albert, like the other ARM SoCs? That's what I was
expecting to rebase on top of. Sure some patches will still be waiting
in patchwork, but the volume would presumably be a lot lower, and
there'd be fewer conflicts.

--
nvpublic