[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] Pull request: u-boot-staging

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 23 21:12:04 CET 2011

Dear Stefano Babic,

In message <4ECD25EA.1020508 at denx.de> you wrote:

> >> (a) and (b) don't apply here, and (d) is not relevant in this context.
> >> So the question is if (c) applies, or not.
> >
> > Well, I think yes (c) applies here and if you look into the Linux
> > git log, you will see that all patches applied by maintainers are
> > also signed by them.
>
> Reading (c), I can interprete as Igor does...

I _can_ interpret that so as well, but does it make sense?

By that logic _all_ commits in the Linux kernel must have the SoB of
Linus Torvalds.  Do they?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
:       I've tried (in vi) "g/[a-z]\n[a-z]/s//_/"...but that doesn't
: cut it.  Any ideas?  (I take it that it may be a two-pass sort of solution).
In the first pass, install perl. :-) Larry Wall <6849 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>