[U-Boot] Preliminary schedule for U-Boot miniconf at ELCE2013

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Tue Oct 15 19:53:11 CEST 2013

Hi Wolfgang,

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:31:03 +0200, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:

> Dear Marek,
>
> In message <201310151606.53521.marex at denx.de> you wrote:
> >
> > We are missing a very important information in all this text. Will there be
> > tartelettes ? ;-)
>
> You are suffering from geographical and nutritional disorientation.
> This is Scottland, so we will eat Haggis. And hopefully have some
> BrewDog (quote from their own marketing material: "extraordinary beers
> that blow people’s minds" :-)

Haggis is, or at least was, quite known in France, to the point that a
Jacques Bodoin had devoted a whole 4 minutes 44 seconds stand-up text
to it... in the sixties or seventies.

Note however that I never said he praised it.

You might find it on Youtube under "la panse de brebis farcie".

Those not versed enough in French can ask me for a translation if they
are adventurous.

> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

Amicalement,