[U-Boot] buildman: suspect issue with patman tags

Steve Rae srae at broadcom.com
Thu Aug 28 19:21:47 CEST 2014

On 14-08-28 07:45 AM, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> On 27 August 2014 15:22, Steve Rae <srae at broadcom.com> wrote:

[... snip ...]

> [...]

Yes, I am successfully using these flags in patman; but I want to be
able to build all the combined patches...

> I have thought about adding support for multiple series in a branch -
> e.g. a marker on the bottom commit, giving each series a name. But I
> haven't convinced myself it is desirable.

That might be too complicated...
Maybe just add a flag (in buildman) to simply ignore all of the commit
messages (or ignore the patman tags in the commit messages) just so that
the build would execute.
Actually, the only think that I really need is to be able to build the
last one (but I think that "--step=0" is close enough)