[U-Boot] /proc/cpuinfo Revision field is 0000 on raspberry pi after booting with u-boot

Christian Erhardt christian.erhardt at mojo2k.de
Sat Dec 13 10:29:37 CET 2014

Hello,

just wanted to let you know, that i found the reason, why this is not
working:

The raspberry pi passes the revision, serial number, mac address as
parameters to the kernel during boot. When i start via u-boot, u-boot
receives this parameters and does not pass them to the kernel. Thats why
the revision field is empty.

Is there any way to pass parameters given to u-boot on to the kernel?

Regards

Christian