[ELDK] Newbie questions about ELDK 3.1.1

Michael C michaelc at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 05:24:44 CET 2007

Hi,

Three newbie questions on ELDK 3.1.1 for mips_4KC:

1. Where is the kernel :)  After installing all the RPMs, mips_4KC/boot is empty.  Is it inside mips_4KC/images/ramdisk_image.gz or uRamdisk?

2. I need some instructions on how to build from source for a specific hardware board, say INCAIP.  README.html only talks about rebuilding the whole thing.

3. Under CVS, should I get "eldk_build LABEL 2004_12_27_2351" for ELDK 3.1.1 or "eldk_build ELDK_3_1".

Thank you

--Michael