[ELDK] bridge-utils on ELDK 4.1

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Aug 9 09:57:24 CEST 2008

In message <FB2A2D2F36FC264282887DD51732C0200145C9D9 at magmsg03.ad.magnumsemi.com> you wrote:

> I also noticed that on a couple of host systems, by doing a "ldd brctl",
> that it depended on:
>
> ldd -v /usr/sbin/brctl
>
>         /usr/lib/libsysfs.so.1
>         /lib/tls/libc.so.6
>         /lib/ld-linux.so.2
>
> And I noticed that the rootfs that I'm using (over NFS) does not have
> these files.
>
> Do you happen to know what packages I need to install in order for these
> files to show up on /lib, /usr/lib and /lib/tls on the rootfs?

If you build brctl for ELDK, only libsysfs will be missing.

Which means you have to build the libsysfs package first.

Which may (and most probably will) in turn depend on other things
being built first.

> I am dealing with a working embedded system that has migrated from ELDK
> 3.x to ELDK 4.1, and is, perhaps, in some state in-between.  It is being

Why not ELDK 4.2?

Please don't TOFU - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post and

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.