[ELDK] USB on Kilauea

Dave Rensberger David.Rensberger at ambientcorp.com
Thu Aug 14 22:54:35 CEST 2008

Stephan, Wolfgang,

I finally got the USB interface to function as a host on Kilauea.   The
combination that seems to work is:

- 2.6.25.5 kernel (the latest kernel in your git repository seems to
have the problem with the kernel oops that I described earlier.

- Jumper the J4 connector (this might not be necessary if you have a
cable with a micro-typeB connector).

--Dave